Bliss Cruise Acceptable Behavior Policy
To protect our guests, we ask everyone to read and abide by our acceptable behavior policies. To ensure that you fully understand these rules all passengers will be required to sign our Acceptable Behavior Policy form prior to sailing (the form will be provided when you check-in during boarding). Note: Only passengers 21 or older are allowed on the ship.
- Respect: "No means No!" Anyone that doesn't understand this or is making unwanted advances could be subject to expulsion from the ship at the next port, without a refund.
- Nudity Rules: Nudity is only allowed on outside decks, playrooms, and the sauna. Please note that you cannot go nude in any elevator; you must be covered. Topless is permitted once inside the discos. Body paint without clothing may be considered nude. Nudity is only allowed in designated areas listed above. Please sit on a towel at all times if nude, it’s just common courtesy. There is no nudity permitted while in any port of call, unless otherwise instructed by the ship captain, even if you are in your own balcony.
- Sexual Activity Rules: Sexual activity can only take place in your private cabin or in a designated play area of the ship. There are no exceptions to this rule. Under no circumstances can you approach any of the shipboard staff for any reason to solicit any form of sexual activity. They are not permitted in your cabin either. They will lose their jobs. Guests violating any rule pertaining to sexual activity in forbidden places may be removed from the ship by its security team at the next port of call. No refunds will be issued.
- No Illegal Substances: Medicinal drugs are not permitted on the ship. Illicit and illegal drugs of any type are banned on the ship. If found, Celebrity can and will most likely jail you until a port is reached where you will be handed over to the authorities, and possibly face criminal prosecution. No refunds will be issued.
- Camera Policy: Photos/video of other passengers without permission is forbidden. If you are seen taking photos/video of groups of people without their permission, your camera can be taken by security to be reviewed. Inappropriate photos/video will be deleted at the discretion of the supervisor. Any photos/video taken on board the ship are for personal use only. Photos/video from this charter cruise cannot be published, printed, made public on the internet, YouTube (or any similar platform), or used for any other purpose without written approval from Bliss Cruise.
- You Must Listen to Security: Please respect the ship’s security, they are here to protect you and our attendees. Anyone not adhering to our or the ship’s conduct policies can be put off the ship at the next port. Therefore, don't argue with any security. If you are informed to correct a behavior and you feel you were not in error, please attempt to abide by any immediate order given. Get the name of the person, and if you feel it’s necessary, report your concern to Bliss Help Desk. A supervisor will be called.
- Intoxication: If you become intoxicated and disruptive, you will be escorted to your cabin.
- Abuse of Drink Packages: Ship monitors the type and frequency of drinks packages to determine if it is being abused. Celebrity reserves the right to suspend or revoke package privileges if abused.
- Prostituting: Passengers are not permitted to pay nor accept payment to engage in any form of entertainment or sexual activity.
- Protect Yourselves: It is your responsibility to act responsibly when it comes to your personal protection.
- Smoking: Smoking is permitted only in designated areas of the ship. Smoking is NOT permitted in any cabin or balcony.
- Fighting: There is zero tolerance for any act of violence in any regard. Ship security may remove any individual involved in fighting from the ship at the next port of call. It does not matter to them who was right, or who was wrong. Please avoid any act of violence. As a passenger, and in the unlikely event that you should see a fight, call security immediately. DO NOT get involved in the dispute. Security personnel will handle the incident.
- Drama Costs You Money: Any form of violence or excessive disturbance is not permitted on this cruise. Repeat responses by security due to your disturbances shall result in an immediate $250 Security Response Recovery fee, per incident.
- Conduct: Passengers understand and agree that the Celebrity Cruises and Bliss Cruise has a zero tolerance policy for illegal activity and shall report such activity to the appropriate authorities. Celebrity Cruises and Bliss Cruise may also change accommodations, alter or cancel any activities of, deny service of alcohol to, confine to a stateroom or quarantine, search the stateroom, property or baggage of any Passenger, disembark or refuse to embark any Passenger at any time, without liability, at the risk and expense of the Passenger, when in the sole opinion of Bliss Cruise or the Captain, feel the Passenger's conduct or presence is believed to present a possible danger, security risk or be detrimental to himself or the health, welfare, comfort or enjoyment of others, or is in violation of any provision of this Agreement. Should one passenger in a cabin be ejected from the ship for any of the above reasons, all passengers in that cabin will be removed from the ship without refund.
- Unauthorized Advertising: Placing unauthorized company advertising or marketing material anywhere on the ship, INCLUDING slipping cards under cabin doors, for competing lifestyle cruise companies or websites such as SDC, Adult Friend-Finder, KASIDIE, etc., will constitute a breach of this agreement and will result in an immediate REMOVAL from the ship at the next port and being BANNED from all future Bliss Cruises as well as being subject to legal action. There are 1400 cameras on board with facial recognition capability enforcing this policy.
- Photo Release: Bliss Cruise engages professional photographers and videographers who produce publicity and promotional photos and videos during your cruise. This agreement shall be taken as an approval by you, as well as, your traveling companions and occupants in your cabin to permit Bliss Cruise, its employees, staff and successors, all rights in perpetuity to use without restriction your photograph or image in all media, marketing, promotions and other legal publicity without restriction at the discretion of Bliss Cruise. You release Bliss Cruise, the cruise line and supplier staff, owners and employees from any expense, loss, damage or claims arising from use, display, broadcast, use or sale of your image or voice. If you elect not to participate in any publicity or promotion of Bliss Cruise's current or future, marketing, campaigns or publicity, you may revoke this agreement in writing upon arrival or at any time before the end of the cruise and your return to the dock. After your return, your right to revoke this agreement shall be permanently waived.
- Have Fun: It is your vacation. We want you to have as much fun as you possibly can. We have to abide by certain rules, but they're all designed to make the experience of all as rewarding as possible. If you have any questions, please visit our Bliss Cruise Help Desk.
By signing the Acceptable Behavior Policy form, you agree to all terms and conditions listed on the Bliss Cruise website. You also release Bliss Cruise, its owners, travel affiliates, hosts, and members from any liability, loss of property, injury, or death, arising from a result of your attendance of any of our full ship charters, or as a result of subsequent meetings or circumstances with any cruise attendees, or guests, now or in the future.
Also, by signing, you subscribe to and agree to abide by any rules as set forth by anyone on the Bliss Cruise. You acknowledge that you will keep all information confidential and that you are not acting as part of, or on behalf of, any media, competitor, or government organization and will not disclose anything outside this ship or lifestyle.
You further acknowledge that you are acting on your own behalf as adults and for personal interest only and are not offended by sexual expression or nudity and that you understand that this is a "lifestyle full ship charter".
If any part of this document is found to be unenforceable, the remaining shall be in effect.